Whether you’re looking to channel your inner tiger or complete a modern-day Picasso on a nail, It’s So Easy Stripe Rites come in handy. With a flick of the fine tip, a perfect line shoots across the nail or a leopard gets its spots. The wide range of finishes includes everything from creams, metallics, glitters, and neons in shades covering the rainbow.
Amy MacGregor, It’s So Easy’s brand manager, shows us how to make psychedelic tiger stripes using the Stripe Rites.
You will need:
> Neon Green
> Neon Blue
> Neon Pink
> Neon Purple
> For Rhinestones Only!! base coat/top coat
1. Apply It’s So Easy For Rhinestones Only!! base coat/top coat to the nail.
2. Starting at the edge of the nail, paint Neon Purple Stripe Rite towards the middle. Lift the brush as it reaches the middle of the nail to get a tapered look. Continue this process down the nail towards the tip, alternating between the right and left sides of the nail.
3. Taking the Neon Pink Stripe Rite, repeat the above process, starting directly underneath the Neon Purple. (You don’t have to wait in between Stripe Rites in this design, since the colors aren’t touching each other.)
4. Repeat the above process with the Neon Blue Stripe Rite, alternating between the right and left edges directly underneath the Neon Pink.
5. Complete the design using the Neon Green Stripe Rite by adding short, horizontal lines down the center, ending at the nail bed.
6. Wait until the nail dries. (It will look matte.) Seal with For Rhinestones Only!! base coat/top coat for shine
You Might Also Like: