Zazen Nail Spa, West Chester, Pa., uses ingredients from the Himalayas plus hot stones to create this luxurious pedicure.
Zazen Nail Spa uses: Himalayan pink salt, rose essential oil, sweet orange essential oil, Himalayan apricot oil, organic cane sugar, coconut oil; Body Concepts Whole Rose Petals; base coat, polish, top coat, quick-drying drops.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with Himalayan pink salt and Body Concepts Whole Rose Petals. Add a few drops of rose and sweet orange essential oils.
2. Prep the client’s nails and smooth calluses on the heels.
3. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with Himalayan apricot oil.
4. Focusing on one leg at a time, massage the client’s feet and lower legs with hot stones.
5. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with a scrub made of organic cane sugar, coconut oil, and rose essential oil. Rinse and then towel dry.
6. Wrap hot towels around the client’s feet.
7. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, top coat, and quick drying drops.
Alternate Names: Himalayan Pedicure, Rosy Future Pedi, Homemade Organic Sugar Scrub Pedicure