Tocaloma Spa & Salon at Pointe Hilton
Tapatio Cliffs Resort, Phoenix
Tocaloma Spa & Salon uses:
CND Cool Blue; Body Eclipse Spa Hydrating Gelled Sugar Scrub in green tea lemongrass or citrus nectar and Replenishing Body Lotion or Sumptuous Body Butter in green tea lemongrass or citrus nectar; SPA Revolutions Perfectsense Paraffin & Aromatherapy; CND Shellac system or base coat, OPI nail lacquer, and top coat.
1. Have the client wash her hands. Apply CND Cool Blue refreshing hand sanitizer.
2. Offer the client a choice of beverage and a warmed, herbal neck pillow.
3. Prep nails.
4. (Optional) Apply CND Shellac to the nails. (Visit www.nailsmag.com/shellacyournails for a step-by-step.)
5. Prepare SPA Revolutions Perfectsense Paraffin & Aromatherapy for hands according to product directions.
6. Exfoliate hands and lower arms with Body Eclipse Spa Hydrating Gelled Sugar Scrub. Cleanse and remove the scrub with moist, warm towels.
7. Remove the gloves from the paraffin heater and guide the client’s hands inside. Briefly massage to ensure the paraffin completely covers the client’s hands. Place herbal mitts over the paraffin gloves. Allow the guest’s hands to rest at least five minutes, then remove the paraffin.
8. Massage hands and lower arms with Body Eclipse Spa Replenishing Body Lotion or Sumptuous Body Butter.
9. (Optional — if you didn’t apply Shellac) Cleanse nail plates and apply base coat, OPI nail lacquer, and top coat.
Green Tea Lemongrass Mani
Replenishing Hand Treatment
Price: $50 (+$20 for Shellac)
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.