Suzanne Denee Salon uses:
CA Botanica Sea Enzyme Marine Peppermint Polish, Fizzing Chocolate Mask, Eggnog Vanilla Sugar Scrub, and Vanilla Body Cream; foot soak antiseptic, vanilla essential oil; base coat, polish, and top coat.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with a foot soak antiseptic and vanilla essential oil. Offer her a hot chocolate.
2. Prep nails and file calluses.
3. Don white gloves, then exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with CA Botanica Sea Enzyme Marine Peppermint Polish. Rinse.
4. In a small bowl, add 3 Tbsp. of CA Botanica Sea Enzyme Fizzing Chocolate Mask to 3 Tbsp. of warm water. Mix together until the blend is a thin paste. (The powder will expand and the mask will start to fizzle.) Use a brush to apply the mask to the client’s feet and lower legs, then wrap in plastic wrap and warm towels. After fifteen minutes, remove the mask with a warm wet towel.
5. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with CA Botanica Sea Enzyme Eggnog Vanilla Sugar Scrub. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
6. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with CA Botanica Sea Enzyme Vanilla Body Cream.
7. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Alternate Names: Very Vanilla Pedicure, Sea Enzyme Foot Treatment, Fizz-Worthy Vanilla-Chocolate Pedi