Roula’s Nail Spa, Houston, offers a pedicure that’s both hot and cold.
OPI Green Tea Soak and Scrub; Therabath Paraffin Wax; CND Marine Masque; Roula Green Tea Soufflé; OPI Natural Nail Base Coat and Top Coat, Roula Nail Lacquer.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with one ounce of OPI Green Tea Soak.
2. Prep nails and gently rub callused areas.
3. Place the Therabath Paraffin Wax in two plastic bags, then wrap the bags around the client’s feet. Apply hot towels over the plastic wrap. Remove after 10 minutes.
4. Apply CND Marine Masque liberally onto the client’s feet and lower legs. Apply hot towels over the masque. Remove after 10 minutes.
5. Massage Roula Green Tea Soufflé onto the client’s feet and lower legs.
6. Apply OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, two coats Roula Nail Lacquer, and OPI Top Coat, or buff the client’s nails with a high-shine buffer.
Alternate Names: Paraffin Pleasure Pedi, Iced Green Tea Pedicure, Warm & Tingly Pedicure
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.