Beautiful Nails & Spa in Charlotte, N.C., uses Jelli-Pedi powder in this unique pedicure.
Beautiful Nails & Spa uses: Jelli-Pedi powder packet and mineral sea salt solution; CND Citrus Moisture Scrub and Marine Cooling Masque; Be Natural Callus Eliminator; Soothing Touch European Lavender Massage Oil; alcohol; base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Fill the foot bath halfway with hot water while simultaneously pouring in Jelli-Pedi powder. Wait two minutes for the mixture to turn into a warm fluff y jelly.
2. Remove any nail polish from the client’s toes, then submerge the client’s feet in the jelly bath for five minutes.
3. Use the jelly mixture to massage the client’s feet and lower legs.
4. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with CND Citrus Moisture Scrub. Wipe the toes with a warm towel. Finish nail prep.
5. Apply Be Natural Callus Eliminator as needed, then scrub callused areas with a buffing pad.
6. Add more warm water to the foot bath and Jelli-Pedi mineral sea salt solution (to dissolve the jelly and allow the tub to drain without clogging).
7. Apply CND Marine Cooling Masque to the client’s feet and lower legs. Allow to sit for three minutes. Rinse.
8. Massage feet and lower legs with Soothing Touch European Lavender Massage Oil.
9. Clean the nail plates with alcohol. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Alternate Names: Jell-ous Feet Treat, Good Goop Pedicure, Pass the Jelly, Pedi