Backscratchers’ Fiberglass & Silk Wrap System makes it easy to offer a signature wrap service in your salon. This premium service helps you stand out by offering clients a feminine, natural-looking enhancement that reinforces the nail. The wraps are easy to apply and can provide strength for clients with thin and brittle nails.
1. Remove the shine using a 600-grit abrasive and wipe away dust. Apply a thin coat of Stikr to the nail, keeping 1/16 inches away from the eponychium. Activate by spraying with Kikr, 10 inches away from the nail. Remove the shine only on the free edge where the artificial tip goes, using the 240-grit file.
2. Apply a thin coat of Stikr to the free edge and apply an artificial tip. Apply a thin coat of Stikr to the seam line of the nail once the tip has been applied. Activate by spraying with Kikr, 10 inches away from nails. Cut the tip to the desired length and shape using a 100/180-grit file.
3. Apply a full piece of Fiberglass or Silk to the nail, staying 1/16 inches away from all edges, including the free edge.
4. Apply Stikr to saturate, making sure to seal all edges.
5. Activate with Kikr, spraying 10 inches away from nails.
6. Repeat Stikr/Kikr application two more times if needed. Smooth the entire nail surface and blend around the eponychium using the 240-grit file, then the 600-grit abrasive, the White Smooth Buffer, and the Gray Shine Buffer. Then apply Nail Radiance cuticle oil.
For more information, go to www.backscratchers.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.