Argan oil is the big buzzword in the beauty industry, and clients will appreciate a chance to try these argan oil-based treatments. Argan oil hair treatments are usually applied to damp hair to leave it silky, soft, and shiny.
1. Josie Maran Cosmetics’ Argan Oil Hair Serum smoothes and repairs hair while fighting frizz. Subtly scented with geranium and bergamot fruit oils, the serum seals split ends and moisturizes. Argan oil is combined with jojoba oil, avocado oil, and vitamin E
2. Orofluido beauty elixir (liquid gold in Spanish) contains a mixture of argan oil, linseed oil, and cypress oil, chosen for their protective, reflective, and softening properties. Each full-size bottle comes with three sample bottles, and there is a special salon introductory offer for new orders.
3. Moroccanoil offers an ultra-light formula that restores shine, strengthens and conditions, and reduces drying time. Stored in an amber glass bottle, the treatment is also available in a light version for fine and fair-colored hair.
4. Available from Earthly Body, which specializes in hemp-based beauty products, Marrakesh Oil is a hair-styling elixir that blends hemp seed oil with argan oil. The oil treatment comes in small pump bottles and a light formula is available for fine hair.
5. Macadamia Natural Oil offers its Healing Oil Treatment containing a combination of the nourishing properties of argan oil and macadamia nut oil from the South Pacific, chosen for its quick absorption and penetration into the hair.
6. The Davines SU suncare system includes Sun Oil, a moisturizing oil for body and hair in a spray tube. Infused with argan oil, vitamin E, vitamin A, jojoba oil, and UV filters, it protects skin and hair from the damaging effects of sun, seawater, and chlorine.