Step-by-step by Nails by Nia Cooper at Erwin Gomez Salon & Spa, Washington D.C.
Erwin Gomez uses:
Universal Companies Certified Basalt Stones, CND Earth Warming Scrub, Aromatherapy Associates Supersensitive Body Oil, Therabath Paraffin Wax, base coat, polish, top coat, OPI RapiDry Spray.
Hot Lava Pedicure Step-by-Step:
1. Layer Universal Companies Certified Basalt Stones in a pedicure bowl. Add warm water, then soak the client’s feet.
2. Prep nails and remove calluses.
3. Exfoliate legs and feet with CND Earth Warming Scrub.
4. Apply Aromatherapy Associates Supersensitive Body Oil to lower legs and feet.
5. Apply Therabath paraffin wax to the client’s feet. Cover feet with warming foot booties. Wrap legs in warm towels. Apply a Feng Shui Temple Bell (used to revitalize the space and generate new chi with each ring) to the legs. Remove after three to five minutes.
6. Massage lower legs and feet with Aromatherapy Associates Supersensitive Body Oil.
7. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and a top coat. Apply OPI RapiDry Spray.
Alternate Names: Hot Stuff Pedicure, Warm Embrace Pedi, In the Hot Seat Foot Treatment