Tru uses: Tru Double O Soak, Double O Scrub, Oxygen Mask, TruShea Grapefruit Shea Butter, TruShea Hand Cream; white grapefruit essential oil; Karin Herzog Oxygen Nail Cream; Peter Thomas Roth 40% AHA Fruit Acid; SkinCeuticals Primacy Vitamin C 20; paraffin; base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Sanitize your and your client’s hands.
2. Prep nails.
3. Soak the client’s right hand in warmed Tru’s Double O Soak, which includes milk, orange pulp, and sweet orange essential oil. After three minutes, switch hands. Do not dry hands.
4. Massage Tru’s Double O Scrub, which includes sugar, orange, almond oil, and sweet orange oil, into the client’s right hand and forearm.
5. Soak a towel in hot water and white grapefruit essential oil, then wrap the right hand in the towel. Repeat scrub application on the left hand, then wrap it with a grapefruit oil-infused towel.
6. Remove the scrub and towel from hands. Dry hands.
7. Massage in Karin Herzog Oxygen Nail Cream to right hand cuticles.
8. Apply Peter Thomas Roth 40% AHA Fruit Acid to the right hand. Repeat cream and fruit acid application on the left hand. Remove.
9. Apply SkinCeuticals Primacy Vitamin C 20 to the backs of hands.
10. Apply Tru’s Oxygen Mask to hands, then wrap hands in plastic liners. Cover with hot towels. Remove mask. Dry hands.
11. Massage right hand and arm using TruShea Grapefruit Shea Butter.
12. Pour paraffin wax into a plastic bag, then insert the right hand and distribute wax evenly. Repeat application with left hand. After five minutes, remove.
13. Massage hands and arms with TruShea Hand Cream.
14. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Alternate Names: Orange & Oxygen Mani, Vitamin C Manicure, Orange You Glad Hand Treatment
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.