Nailphoria uses: CND CoolBlue, Almond Moisture Scrub, Almond Illuminating Masque, Almond Hydrating Lotion, Cuticle Remover; Nailphoria Day Spa Chamomile-Infused Oil Soak, silk flowers; base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Massage CND CoolBlue sanitizer onto the client’s hands.
2. Shape the nails.
3. Place the client’s hands in a blend of Nailphoria Day Spa Chamomile-Infused Oil Soak, silk flowers, and CND Almond Milk Bath.
4. Prep nails with CND Cuticle Remover.
5. Exfoliate the hands with CND Almond Moisture Scrub. Do not remove the scrub.
6. Apply CND Almond Illuminating Masque on both sides of the hands.
7. Wrap hands in two hot towels and remove all of the products.
8. Massage hands and forearms with CND Almond Hydrating Lotion.
9. Clean nail beds with CoolBlue and a lint-free pad. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Alternate Names: Almond Manicure, Moisturizing Mani, Nut-tastic Manicure
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.