North Point Nail Spa, San Francisco, shares the step-by-steps for an energizing pedicure.
North Point uses:
Powdered milk, coffee beans, seasonal fresh flowers, fresh avocado, milk; Giovanni Cool Mint Lemonade Salt Scrub; Lotus Touch Organic Naturals Massage Lotion; paraffin; base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Soak the client’s feet in a blend of warm water, powdered milk, coffee beans, and fresh flowers.
2. Prep nails and remove calluses.
3. Exfoliate legs and feet with Giovanni Cool Mint Lemonade Salt Scrub.
4. Warm through Lotus Touch Organic Naturals Massage Lotion for a few seconds in the microwave, then massage legs and feet for 20 minutes.
5. Wrap feet in warm towels.
6. Blend together fresh avocado and milk to create a mask. Using a brush, apply the mask onto legs and feet. After 10 minutes, remove the mask with warm towels.
7. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
8. After the polish has dried, dip feet in paraffin. Remove paraffin.
Alternate Names: Cafe Au Lait Pedi, Caffeine Infusion Pedicure, Bowl-o-Joe Pedi