Vito Mazza uses:
Footlogix #13 Foot Soak, #18 Callus Off, and #19 Massage Formula; Spa Pantry Cocoa Powder, Ground Coffee, Buttermilk Powder, and Whipped Coconut Butter; Universal Companies Chocolate Cake Oil, ESO Peppermint Essential Oil, Perfectsense Hand Infusion Paraffin Treatment; base coat, polish, top coat.
Irish Crème Pedicure Steps:
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with a drop of Footlogix #13 Foot Soak.
2. While the client soaks, prepare the exfoliating mask as follows: in a mixing bowl, combine 1 tsp. Spa Pantry Cocoa Powder, 1 tsp. Spa Pantry Ground Coffee, 1 tsp. Spa Pantry Buttermilk Powder, 3 Tbs. Spa Pantry Whipped Coconut Butter, ¼ tsp. Universal Companies’ Chocolate Cake Oil, and 2 drops ESO Peppermint Essential Oil.
3. Gently scrub the clients’ legs and feet with the mask. Wrap each foot in a dry towel and let sit for 10 minutes.
4. Perform Perfectsense Hand Infusion Treatment.
5. Remove the mask using hot towels. Spray cuticles and bottoms of feet with Footlogix #18 Callus Off. Prep nails. Smooth calluses with a foot file.
6. Massage legs and feet with Footlogix #19 Massage Formula.
7. Clean nails. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
8. Remove hand treatment.
Alternate Names: I-rish for Relaxation Feet Treat, Chocolate Decadence Pedicure,
St. Paddy’s Pedi
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.