Step-by-step by Spa Touch, Orlando
Spa Touch uses:
Citrus fruit slices (like lemons, limes, and oranges), citrus essential oils (like lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit, or tangerine oil), fresh rosemary sprigs, lavender essential oil, grapeseed or sweet almond oil; CND Sea Soak or Sea Rocks, Sea Salt Scrub, Marine Masque, and Scentsations Lotion (in Lavender & Jojoba); Gena Laboratories Adios Cuticle Cream and Pedi Care Sloughing Lotion, Clean & Easy Paraffin (in Lavender & Ylang Ylang); base coat, top coat, and polish.
Rosemary-Citrus Pedicure Steps:
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with a selection of citrus fruit slices, two to three drops of citrus essential oils, and fresh rosemary sprigs.
2. Wrap the client’s feet in a warm towel.
3. Clean the pedicure tub, then soak feet in clean water and CND’s Sea Soak or Sea Rocks.
4. Prep nails and feet using Gena Laboratories Adios Cuticle Cream and a callus paddle. When you aren’t prepping a foot, return it to the soak.
5. Apply Gena Pedi Care Sloughing Lotion over one foot, then the other. Roll off.
6. Remove feet from water and exfoliate using CND Sea Salt Scrub. Rinse.
7. Apply CND Marine Masque to feet. Wrap feet in plastic wrap, then a plastic bag, then a towel. After five minutes, rinse.
8. In a glass bowl, mix together four to five pumps of CND Scentsations Lotion (in Lavender & Jojoba), one teaspoon of grapeseed or sweet almond oil, and three drops of lavender essential oil. Cover the bowl with a damp paper towel and warm in the microwave (for just a few seconds). Perform a 15- to 20-minute leg and foot massage with the lotion.
9. Dip feet in Clean & Easy Paraffin (in Lavender & Ylang Ylang), then place in heated foot mitts for five minutes. Remove paraffin. Finish prepping nails. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Alternate Names: Citrus Herb Pedi, Citrus Lavender Foot Indulgence, A Rose(mary) by Any Other Name Pedicure
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.