In honor of CND’s 30th anniversary, the Russian School of Nail Enhancement OleHouse in Moscow has created this nail art design, known as the “butterfly effect.”
Here’s how to get this look:
1. On wax paper, apply several strokes of CND’s Bewitched, Tutti Frutti, and Cream Puff.
2. Use a thin brush to marbleize the polishes. Let dry.
3. While waiting for the polish to dry, apply CND Sculpting Powder in Clear to the client’s nail.
4. Use sheers to cut the wax paper into the shape of a nail’s free edge, making sure to include a smile line.
5. Remove the dried polish from the wax paper.
6. Lay the dried polish onto the nail’s free edge.
7. Apply CND Sculpting Powder in Clear over the entire nail.
8. Apply CND Finishing Gloss over the entire nail. Cure for two minutes. Use CND ScrubFresh to remove the sticky layer.
View a step-by-step of a variation of this design by clicking on this related story:
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.