1. Using the reverse method of application, apply a mixture of Young Nails’ Frosted Pink and French acrylics to the base of the nail.
2. Create a glitter fade using Young Nails’ Clear, Sunshine, Pinkie, Incredible Green, and Lavender acrylics.
3. Drag Young Nails’ Clear acrylic from one corner of the nail to the center. Repeat three times, letting all the clear lines meet at the center.
4. Once the clear is set, apply Young Nails’ White acrylic to the areas that don’t have Clear.
5. File. Apply Young Nails’ Finish gel top coat.