Spa Newbury in Boston uses: Universal Companies’ Cuticle Oil and Claire Topper Cuticle Remover; Bodipure Green Tea Soak, Pevonia Botanica EXFO-ZYM Caviar Hand & Foot Peel, Youth- Renew Caviar Hand & Foot Mask, and Cream; OPI Drip Dry Drops, Onyx Professional Mink Oil Spray.
1. Prep nails.
2. Place hands in Bodipure Green Tea Soak. Pat dry with a towel.
3. Apply Universal Companies’ Claire Topper Cuticle Remover to nails, making small pearls with each drop. Push back cuticles with sterilized tools.
4. Apply Universal Companies’ Cuticle Oil to nails, then buff .
5. Exfoliate with Pevonia Botanica EXFO-ZYM Caviar Hand & Foot Peel.
6. Apply Pevonia Botanica Youth-Renew Caviar Hand & Foot Mask. Let sit for a few minutes.
7. Don’t remove the mask. Apply Pevonia Botanica Youth-Renew Hand & Foot Cream and massage both the cream and the mask into the client’s hands.
8. Use polish remover to clean fingernails before applying polish. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat. Let dry for a few minutes.
9. Apply a drop of OPI Drip Dry to each nail, then spray with Onyx Professional Mink Oil.
Alternate Names: Cocktail Party Manicure, Only the Best Manicure, Rich ’n Famous Mani