Vanity Beauty Lounge in San Francisco uses: Victoria’s Lavender Vanilla Body Candle, Lavender Neck Wrap, and Lavender Vanilla Bean Sugar Scrub; milk, lavender oil, flower petals, base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Light the Victoria’s Lavender Vanilla Body Candle. Place a heated Victoria’s Lavender Neck Wrap around the client’s shoulders.
2. Soak the client’s hands in a milk bath that has droplets of lavender oil and petite flower petals.
3. Prep nails.
4. Massage a small amount of Victoria’s Lavender Vanilla Bean Sugar Scrub onto the client’s hands. Remove with a damp towel.
5. Using a miniature spatula, scoop up some of the candle’s melted soy wax and massage it onto the client’s hands. Wrap the hands in a warm, moist towel for a few minutes. Wipe excess wax off of hands and nails.
6. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Alternate names: Some Like It Hot Hand Indulgence, Lavender Vanilla Mani, Leave the Light on Manicure
For more information on Victoria's Lavender Gardens products go to www.victoriaslavendergardens.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.