Footlogix Pediceuticals uses a new science called Dermal Integration Technology to improve the effectiveness of its foot care products so they can penetrate quickly into the skin to rejuvenate, repair, and moisturize. Footlogix is technical enough to use in a medi-spa, yet gentle enough for even the most sensitive spa client.
Here's a step-by-step:
1. Have the client fill out the Footlogix Pedicure consultation form. This will tell you if your client has any medical conditions or allergies and will help you understand your client’s foot care needs.
2. Removepolish and perform a foot evaluation. Add one teaspoon or one pump of Footlogix Foot Soak into a foot bath. Soak feet for five to seven minutes (or under five if the client is diabetic). The soak hydrates feet and softens calluses, making cuticle work and callus removal easier.
3. Remove feet from footbath and dry completely. Apply Footlogix Callus Softener around the nail area and onto any calluses or dry skin. Let absorb for two minutes.
4. Cut toenails and clean around nails.
5. Use a foot paddle or electric file to remove calluses and dry skin. Do not re-soak or wash off the Footlogix Callus Softener. It benefits the skin.
6. Use two to three pumps of Footlogix Massage Formula to massage feet and legs for five to seven minutes. Apply polish, and while it is drying go over the recommended foot care products the client should use for home care. Make note of the products and usage in the Footlogix Prescription Pad.
For more information, visit www.footlogix.com.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.