Pamper Me Please uses:
Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint Tea, Harvest Lights All Natural Soy Peppermint Twist Candles, organic mint leaves, The Body Shop’s Peppermint Pedicure Products line: Foot Soak, Refreshing Foot Spray, Foot Mask, Cooling Leg Gel, Pumice Foot Scrub, Foot Lotion or Cooling Intensive Foot Rescue, Peppermint Essential Oil; unscented paraffin wax, base coat, top coat, polish, peppermints.
1. Light a Harvest Lights All Natural Soy Peppermint Twist Candle to set the mood and serve the client peppermint tea.
2. Mix water with a few drops of The Body Shop Peppermint Essential Oil and shake up the mixture. Spray the mist on a warm eye cloth and place over the client’s eyes.
3. Add fresh organic mint leaves, The Body Shop Peppermint Mineral Crystal Soak, and a Traditional Medicinals Organic Peppermint tea bag to the foot bath. Soak the client’s feet.
4. Spray The Body Shop Peppermint Refreshing Foot Spray on the feet.
5. Prep nails.
6. Apply The Body Shop Cooling Peppermint Foot Mask to feet.
7. Apply The Body Shop Cooling Peppermint Foot and Leg Gel to feet.
8. Exfoliate feet with The Body Shop Peppermint Pumice Foot Scrub.
9. Spray hot towels with the Peppermint Essential Oil mist, wrap them around the client’s feet, then remove.
10. Apply The Body Shop Peppermint Foot Lotion or Peppermint Cooling Intensive Foot Rescue (for feet in need of extra moisture).
11. Add Peppermint Essential Oil to unscented paraffin, then dip client’s feet in wax, and remove.
12. Polish toenails, and send the client home with a bag of mints.
Alternate Names: Worth a Mint Pedicure, Minty Fresh Pedi, Essential Mint Pedicure
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.