Salon: MiniLuxe Nail and Beauty Lounge, Newton, Mass.
MiniLuxe uses: LaLicious Coffee Bean Sugar Soufflé Scrub and Vanilla Body Butter; polish, base and top coats, OPI Drip Dry.
1. Remove old polish, soak the client’s fingers, and apply cuticle eliminator.
2. Open a fresh package of implements. Prep nails.
3. Exfoliate hands with LaLicious Coffee Bean Sugar Soufflé Scrub.
4. Massage hands and arms with LaLicious Vanilla Body Butter.
5. Clean nails with alcohol.
6. Apply base coat and polish. (Optional) To continue the theme, use OPI’s Los Angeles Latte or Expresso Your Style. Apply top coat.
Allow the client to dry her hands at the drying bar and apply OPI Drip Dry to nails.
Alternate Names: Cup of Joe Manicure, Coffee Talk Mani, Caffeine Rush Manicure