Salon: Heavenly Day Spa, Palm Coast, Fla.
Heavenly Day Spa uses: Bacardi rum, CND’s Scentsations wash and lotion (Mango & Coconut), Dead Sea salts, coconut oil, cream powder, honey powder, coconut butter, paraffin, polish, base and top coats.
1. Fill a pedicure basin with warm water. Add two squirts of CND’s Scentsations wash (in Mango & Coconut), a squirt of CND’s Scentsations lotion (same scent), and a shot of Bacardi rum. Let your client’s feet soak.
2. Prep nails.
3. Exfoliate feet with a blend of Dead Sea salt, coconut oil, and a few squirts of the CND lotion. (For sensitive feet, substitute spa salt for the Dead Sea salt.) Rinse.
4. Create a mask by blending together cream powder, honey powder, coconut oil, coconut butter, and the CND lotion. Apply to feet. Wrap feet in towels for several minutes, then remove and rinse.
5. Massage feet and legs with CND lotion.
6. Give feet a paraffin dip.
7. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Alternate Names: Paradise Pedi, Coconut Mango Madness, If You Like Piña Coladas…
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.