1 . Bubalina’s new Soy Candles are made from 100% soy and feature smokeless wicks. They are available in orange vanilla (shown) and coconut papaya. No animal testing is done on any of the company’s products.
2. KescaBody candles are made of a mix of organic soy and essential oils that, when melted, are ideal for use as a moisturizer, body fragrance, or massage oil. The candles are available in 40 scents and are available in wick and wickless varieties.
3. The Scandle Body Candle burns at two degrees above body temperature to produce a soothing body oil that’s ideal as an everyday moisturizer. It’s now available in a white porcelain container with pour spout for mess free application.
4. From BB Couture for Nails comes Organics Moisturizing Massage Lotion candles. The candle melts into an oil that can be used as a moisturizer or massage oil, leaving skin soft and rejuvenated.
5. Every candle in Archipelago’s Excursion collection is hand poured with essential oils and natural fragrances. Available in 25 fragrances, the premium soy wax blend lets the candles burn longer and cleaner than traditional wax candles, according to the company.
6. Biotone’s Bliss Essential Oil Candles create the perfect ambiance. The pillar candle contains ylang ylang, black pepper, and clove essential oils. It is made from quality-blended wax with an all-cotton wick.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.