Nothing is more sublime than a Grand Canyon Sunset. That’s the result of NAILS’ recent survey of readers, who were asked to select their 10 favourite polish shades from among leading manufacturers’ biggest sellers.
An unscientific sampling perhaps, but revealing nonetheless. Selected by nearly seven out of 10 respondents, OPI’s Grand Canyon Sunset led the survey. And despite the growing popularity of brash, unconventional colors, conservative shades reigned supreme over trendier options.
- OPI Products’ Grand Canyon Sunset
- OPI Products’ Coney Island Cotton Candy
- Creative Nail Design Systems’ Bewitched
- Essie Cosmetics’ Ballet Slippers
- Creative Nail Design Systems’ April Fools
- Orly International’s Santa Fe Rose
- Orly International’s Crawford’s Wine
- Tantra’s Cappuccino
- Essie Cosmetics’ Like Linen
- Pro Finish USA Ltd.’s Raspberry Rampage
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.