With La Palm’s five-step Volcano Spa, you can offer clients a memorable pedicure upgrade in the same amount of time it takes to complete a basic service. This invigorating and detoxifying premium service begins with a fun explosion of bubbles and ends with an exfoliating sugar scrub, collagen cream mask, and collagen massage lotion.
Convenient premeasured, single-use product packets save time and eliminate wasted product. The natural products also leave the pedicure bowl free of residue, making clean up fast and easy.
Step by step:
1. Have your client place her feet into a pedicure basin flled with warm water and add a full packet of Detox Volcano Crystals. Spread the volcano crystals evenly throughout.
2. Immediately add a full packet of Detox Volcano Activator to begin the bubbling volcano eruption and fill the room with fragrance. (To boost the fragrance, turn on the water jets.) Allow feet to soak for approximately three minutes as the reaction detoxifies and softens the skin, then dry legs and feet with a towel.
3. Apply a generous amount of Exfoliating Sugar Scrub and massage gently to exfoliate the skin. Rinse the sugar scrub and towel dry. The raw sugars and essential oils will leave skin feeling soft and smooth.
4. Apply the Collagen Cream Maske evenly over legs and feet to draw out any remaining impurities, then wrap a warm towel around both legs. Allow the mask to dry for 10 minutes, then wipe off with the damp towel.
5. For silky soft results, massage moisturizing Collagen Massage Lotion onto legs and feet until it has been completely absorbed.
The Volcano Spa Pedicure is available in six scents: Romance, Honey Pearl, Orange No.5 and Tropical Citrus, Lavender Eruption, and Green Tea & Aloe Vera.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.