1. Apply Aprés matte top coat on a white gel color coat and cure.
2. Apply layers of Aprés ArtInk in a dabbing motion (not a dragging motion like when applying gel-polish).
3. Apply another color of ArtInk around and on top of the first color to create your design pattern.
4. You can mix and match any number of ArtInk colors to create depth.
5. Allow the nail to air dry for five to 10 seconds.
6. Use Blending Fluid with the Aprés Stipple Round brush to blend ArtInk color layers.
7. Use the Aprés Filbert brush to clean up and fine-tune the details with Blending Fluid.
8. Finish and seal with Aprés Non-Wipe Glossy Top Gelcoat and cure.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.