Nail tech Kamila Borowiec of Droitwich, U.K., created this wooden design, inspired by Kirsty Meakin of Naio Nails. Follow her on Instagram @glamliciousnails.
1. Apply two thin coats of ivory gel-polish. Apply top coat.
2. Use a Sharpie to create lines from the top to the bottom of the nail. The more Sharpie you add, the darker it will get.
3. Make two circles and draw around them to create a knot. Make a dot in the middle of the circle.
4. Using a very fine marker, define the lines. Start removing some of the color with the acetone, making it look like leaves.
5. Using a green Sharpie, fill out the leaves and define them with a fine marker. Add ornaments. Apply a top coat and cure.