1. Using the gel-polish of your choice (Luxio Destiny was used here), paint two even coats, curing between each layer.
2. With the matte top coat of your choice (Akzentz Matte On was used here), coat the entire surface of the nail. Cure.
3. With a liner brush (#2 or longer), take white art gel and create a solid vertical line about the same width as a small oval brush. Make sure that the distribution is smooth for an easier ombre. Cure. To create an ombre, you will need your base color and two colors gradually getting lighter in hue (Luxio Destiny and Spirit and Options Blue Orbit mixed with a little white).
4. Starting at the cuticle, take the darkest color and paint down a third of the nail strip you’ve created. Using the medium hue, paint the next third, and then use the lightest color to paint the last third. Using an ombre brush, blend the colors together. Start at the cuticle and go down gradually, tapping and blending until you reach the bottom. Wipe your brush and repeat about four to eight times. If you go outside of the white line, take an Edge brush and clean away any excess color with alcohol. Make sure the lines are sharp. Cure when satisfied. Repeat again, but do not cure.
5. Sprinkle fine glitter over the uncured strip. Make sure it is evenly distributed and cure. Brush off excess glitter and apply cuticle oil.