Week 7: It’s So Easy
Easy (and Spooky!) as 1-2-3
It’s So Easy’s nail art products make it as easy as 1-2-3 to create compelling designs. Keeping with the 1-2-3 theme, we challenged our Top 6 to create a Halloween-themed nail design using ONLY THREE STROKES.
Allowing our contestants only three strokes means they could only lift their brush a total of three times (though we allowed them to swirl their brush around around, etc., as much as they wanted — just as long as they didn’t lift up that brush a fourth time!). So how do we know they followed the three-stroke rule? We also tasked them with shooting a video showing exactly how they created their spooky-but-simple looks. Make sure you check out their videos too!
Sometimes easy isn’t as easy as it sounds.
Week 7′s challenge winner will receive the following products from It’s So Easy (a $450 value):
• A handy craft tote filled with the following products:
• 60 Stripers in assorted colors
• 30 Glitters in assorted colors
• Rhinestone Kits A & B
• Precious Pearls Kit
• Hey There Stud Kit
• 10 Stripe ‘Em rolls of striping tape in assorted colors
• 5 Foils in assorted colors
• Foil ‘Em Kit
• Double Up Dotting Tool
• Kolinsky Brush
• For Rhinestones Only
• Stripe Nite Nail Art Kit
• The winner will also have the opportunity to be featured on It’s So Easy’s website and social media.
You can interact with It’s So Easy at:
To find out more about It’s So Easy, visit www.itssoeasynails.com.