|2017 Year Of The Rooster winner by artist Truc Nguyen
||2016 Year Of The Monkey winner by artist Linda Lam
VietSALON magazine presents the Tết Nail Art Contest 2019
Show us your Tết (Lunar New Year) nail art celebrating the Year of the Pig and the arrival of spring after the cold winter. We are looking for nail art depicting what the Tết Festival means to you.
The first 500 entrants will receive a FREE Venus gel art brush valued at $10. (Limit one per person. U.S. addresses only.)
Twenty finalists will be selected to be showcased in the March/April issue of VietSALON magazine. (NAILS Magazine will share the winning entry in its April issue.) Each finalist will also receive a 10-piece Blue Harmony Dipping Powder Kit which includes four bottles of 1-2-3-4 liquid dip (.5 -oz.) and six 2-oz. jars of dipping powder in various colors. (Valued at $108.)
One lucky winner will receive a complete Nano Gel set valued at $1,669 which includes one Base, one Top, one Nano special brush, and 54 jars (2-oz.) of Nano Gel in various colors.
VietSALON will determine the finalists and our readers will vote for the winner online.
Rules and regulations
- Open to professional nail technicians and students.
- After the close of contest, please allow 2-3 weeks for prize delivery.
- Format: The design must be done on five nail tips of any size. Artwork can be created on any material such as hand painted, acrylic, gel, dipping powder or mixed media. We will accept digital images only; images should be 300 dpi, Jpeg or Tiff, and at least 4 x 6 inches.
- Up to three submissions per technician are allowed.
- Images that have been previously published, used in advertising, or are still under consideration for other photo competitions are not acceptable.
- Entries must be received no later than Jan 14, 2019.
- All entries become the property of VietSALON Magazine and cannot be returned. Submission of entry implies that your works are original and that you agree to allow VietSALON Magazine to use them for editorial and promotional purposes without compensation to you, the photographer, or the model.