CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR THE 2019 FINALISTS
Bring A New Season of Your Career to Life
We want to see your best handpainted or mixed-media nail art on three separate nail tips. All entries will be seen by well-known industry professionals at NAILS Magazine and Wildﬂowers Nail Academy! Enter in one (or both) of the two categories before July 8th by submitting nail art that fits the theme of “Seasons.” Nail entries sponsored by a nail teacher will be eligible to win products for their classroom.
Judges from NAILS Magazine and Wildflowers Nail Academy will choose 5 finalists from each category and send those finalists another nail art design challenge. The Top 5’s second challenge will then be posted for public voting to determine a winner from each nail art category. In total, there will be 10 finalists and 2 winners. The winners will receive a $260 scholarship for Wildflowers classes and be featured in NAILS Magazine!
- Entries Accepted: May 15th to July 8th
- Public Voting: August 15th to September 1st
We are looking for stunning seasonal nail art. Draw inspiration from winter, spring, summer or fall.
- Nail art should be created on 3 separated nail tips (not attached to each other), each one representing a different season.
- Entry photos should be as high quality as possible with a plain background and the nail tips should NOT be on a person's hand.
- To enter, you must be a current nail/cosmetology student or recent graduate (within 2 years).
- U.S. submissions only.
- CLICK HERE for the full contest rules and to learn more about the categories.
Fill in the form to enter!