For a pampering experience, incorporate this massage system in your salon to soothe clients’ exhausted muscles and restore balance.
It’s a hands-on experience with Essie’s new EssieSpa manicure regimen. Uncover softer, smoother skin with the hydra-surfacing system. The three-step process exfoliates, softens, and hydrates to restore elasticity and replenish moisture. The signature multi-dimensional fragrance of citrus bergamot is sweetened with floral hints and anchored by cedar wood and musk.
1. Exfoliate. Squeeze a pea-size amount of Starter Scrub onto wet hands.
2.Using a flat open palm, scrub the back of the hands and the palm in a circular motion. Rinse hands and pat dry with a clean towel.
3. Soften. Apply a thin layer of Smooth Attraction to cleansed, dry skin. Gently message into hands and fingers.
4. Wrap each hand individually in a warm towel. Leave on for five minutes. Unwrap hands. Rinse. Use a damp towel to gently remove excess masque.
5. Moisturize. Massage a thin layer of Many Many Mani in a vertical motion in the web space between the fingers. Follow the contour of the bones and try to go in between them.
6. Finish massage with a wide full palm grasp of the forearm and massage vertically toward the elbow, circle to the other side of the forearm when you’re almost at the elbow and then massage down the other side of the forearm. Ensure lotion is completely absorbed into the skin.