Pure Fiji products provide an affordable island escape in this pedicure by Sugarcoat Nail & Beauty Bar.
Sugarcoat Nail & Beauty Bar, Atlanta, uses: Pure Fiji Coconut Soak, Pineapple and Coconut Sugar Scrub, Coconut Shea Butter, Massage Oil; base coat, polish, top coat.
1. Soak the client’s feet in warm water with Pure Fiji Coconut Soak for 10 minutes.
2. Prep the client’s toenails.
3. Exfoliate the client’s feet and lower legs with Pure Fiji Pineapple and Coconut Sugar Scrub.
4. Massage the client’s feet and lower legs with Pure Fiji Coconut Shea Butter, Pure Fiji Massage Oil, and hot stones. Nestle the stones between the client’s toes.
5. Apply base coat, two coats of polish, and top coat.
Photography by Happy Kiss Photography
Want to see your signature service here? E-mail details to sree.roy[at]bobit.com.
You Might Also Like:
Permanent Vacation Pedicure
Dream Wahine Pedicure