2017 Best Nine Instagram Posts @NailsMagazine
1. Gold, nude, and black is a killer combo.
2. We can all relate to glitter requests during the holidays!
3. "Eye" see why these nails are amidst the most well-received posts.
4. This mani is elephan-tastic!
5. Glow-in-the-dark nails with Nightmare Before Christmas art is "simply meant to be!"
6. We kicked off July with some boho 3-D toe art.
7. You're a pretty one, Mr. Grinch.
8. Black nails on Black Friday... We want to catch this dreamy design.
9. Finally, it wouldn't be a best nine without a pair of seriously cute #sweaternails.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, Click here.
Thank you to these content creators who keep it light at the nail salon.
A hashtag search revealed these top posts, with a variety of nail art designs, from abstract to polka dot.
Established in 2020, Chào Nail + Bar is offering an eco-friendly atmosphere that delights the senses and brings joy to the body, mind, and spirit.
What a year. Thank goodness for nail techs and their sense of #nailhumor.
VOESH will preview its 2020 Holiday Collection as part of its #VOESHLOVE Virtual Trade Show. Virtual workshops will inspire, educate and prepare salon owners and nail technicians for the future.
Available in 10 shades, each promising to provide the perfect touch dry mani in, the brand says, just 45 seconds.
Two experts on beauty share their experience and professional perspective on this dynamic industry.
She travels the world, sharing her story, offering training, guidance, and a love for the transforming power of beauty.
Celebrate National Pineapple Day with this tropical nail art.
Celebrate Pride Month with this beautiful, colorful rainbow nail art.
Give your nails a sweet treat with this nail art for National Donut Day.
Pamper Nail Gallery artist @jasgotbars created a new trend: flowers encapsulated in a milky bath.
To celebrate the classic Disney movie and its upcoming live-action remake, enjoy this nail art featuring Jasmine, Aladdin, the Genie, and more!
The 2019 Met Gala's theme was "Camp," and stars rose to the occasion with dramatic, over-the-top nail designs.
Cow patterned nails are super popular! Try these fun designs.
free Bobit Connect account to bookmark content.
The secure and easy all-access connection to your content.
Bookmarked content can then be accessed anytime on all of your logged in devices!
Already a member?