Nail salons and spas see plenty of brides and bridal parties. Bridal items ranging from how-to books to rhinestone-embellished clothing are great gift ideas.
1. CAKE...the icing on your BIG DAY!, created by Inkbox Design Boutique, features a line of bride, bridesmaid, and maid-of-honor T-shirts, hoodies, and doggie-of-the-bride shirts. With a vintage-inspired look, the extra-long shirts are made in Los Angeles from 100% combed cotton.
2. Rag & Bone Bindery creates handbound photo albums, journals, guest books, baby books, and other bindings. The Twelve Wishes for Your Marriage book is available with multiple cover options and has 12 fill-in pages for sharing advice for a successful marriage.
3. GCDSpa creates bath and body products, specializing in designing tiny thank-yous in personalized packages. This Bridal Story Lip Balm Set tells a wedding tale with seven flavors from Once-Upon-a-Time through Happily Ever After (with a Blushing Bride and a Wedding Cake in between).
4. Classy Bride offers a unique assortment of crystal bridal party loungewear, just married swimwear, and personalized clothing. This crystal “Bride” tank and hot shorts set can be customized with crystals.
5. Perfect for brides and bridesmaids, Brandon Femme offers elegant crystallized compact mirrors that sparkle with Swarovski rhinestone embellishments. The mirrors are available in various shapes and colors, with magnifying and normal view options.
6. The House of Bachelorette offers gifts and supplies for the modern bachelorette party. This To Do’s Before I Do notebook with satin ribbon trim is spiral bound with blank pages and is small and handy for wedding and honeymoon plans.
7. Should plans go awry, The Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook: Weddings, published by Chronicle Books, teaches readers how to survive the worst wedding situations. Chronicle Books also publishes how-to wedding books and gift books for the bride.