Whether cute, comfy, or for emergencies only, every woman has at least one pair of flip flops. Display some fun footwear and your client may walk out wearing a pair.
1. Dreamed up during a pedicure dilemma, Beech Sandal Company’s Yoga Sandals have plastic-lined toe separators that make it perfect for spa trips, yoga practice, and overall better foot health. They have built-in foot support and come in different designs and colors. yogasandals.com
2. With a glittery strap and a loofah footpad, Flip Fox flip flops combine sparkly fun with spa treatments. Recommended for wear 30 to 45 minutes a day between pedicures, the flip flops moisturize, exfoliate, and massage while you walk, resulting in softer feet and reduced calluses. URL unknown.
3. Pedi Couture by Alan Stuart’s flip flops with built-in toe separators are perfect for pedicure days. New designs and fabrics are available, and sole options include the skinny and the wedge, with various price levels. pedicouture.com
4. OKA b./Shoes that Love You offers comfortable one-piece flip flops and slip-ons in bold colors and creative designs. Each has a massaging footbed and is contoured for foot support. Top-rack-dishwasher-safe, the sandals are non-slip, non-marking, and colorfast.shoesthatloveyou.com
5. Whether it’s a broken heel or aching feet, Flexflop flip flops can get you out of an uncomfortable footwear emergency. The flip flops are designed to be folded in half into their own zip pouch and can be stashed in your purse for last-minute pedicures or after a long night out in ultra-high heels. flexflop.com
6. These Arizona Mermaid animal-print flip flops are made in Brazil and adorned with genuine Swarovski crystals. The rubber material and slim design ensure comfort, while the crystals keep it classy. A portion of sales goes to support outreach programs for children. arizonamermaid.com