Most women juggle a lot of responsibilities, and a soak in the tub may be the only time they’ve got to unwind. These great-smelling goodies are for throwing in bath water, and whether they steep, fizzle, or melt, they’re guaranteed to make downtime more enjoyable. Stock them in the retail area for those clients who need some extra pampering.
1. The feline star of Honeycat Cosmetics loves these Foaming Bath Crystals in a fish tin, and the Bubble Stuff bubble bath moisturizes with aloe and shea butter.
2. Using natural, organic ingredients, Bath By Bettijo offers relaxing products for those living a high-stress life. This Tub Tea comes with a reusable tea infuser, and each bottle is good for 30 long soaks.
3. Blissful Bath’s offerings will leave you hungry for more. Its Fizzy and Bubble Bath Cupcakes look and smell great, and the lily- and amber-scented “I do” diamond ring Bubble Bars are perfect for any bride-to-be.
4. Handmade in Colorado, Melt Bath Salts combine the therapeutic benefits of three different salts, aloe, glycerin, and vitamin E. Pour some Bubble Bath into the water stream for long-lasting fluffy bubbles.
5. Deep Steep’s Bath Tea, available in four blends, includes sea salt to soften bath water. Each container of these vegan herbal infusions comes with six individually packaged tea bags.
6. Dedicated to health-conscious body care, Biggs & Featherbelle offers a Muscle Soak that packs a strong scent sure to keep you animated. The Beauty Soak’s buttermilk powder will leave skin moisturized and soft.
7. Bomb Cosmetic’s (almost) good-enough-to-eat collection of bath products includes fizzies, creamers, melts, muffins, and mallows, all designed for the tub. These moisturizing products come in appealing scents ideal for aromatherapy.
8. A 15-minute soak with the organic Tub Tea from JK Soul Salts is a great way to bring the spa home. Made with herbs and Dead Sea salt, it comes with three reusable bags.
9. SoCal Cleanse features its Organic Detox Bath Soak, a blend of salts, detoxifying herbs, and cleansing seaweeds. The soak softens your skin and rejuvenates with aromatherapy and essential minerals.