Who says business can’t be fun? With options that range from colorful, to funny, to ornate, the right business card case can liven up a dull work day, or make a lasting first impression. Stock up on business-card holders for those business-savvy clients.
1. Real Betty ID wallets are a colorful alternative to carrying a big, bulky wallet. Available in a variety of fun fabrics, they’re easy to spot in a handbag or, for those not carrying a bag, to put in pockets.
2. Delphine letterpressed business card holders offer a do-it-yourself option. Featuring two different animals, this sturdy paper box is made by folding along the scores. Half-moon slits keep the box closed and secure in pockets or purses.
3. Vandor Gifts offers these vintage images on slim, all-purpose hard cases. The Vintage line combines traditional images with sassy sayings, a fun way to spice up a simple idea. Vandor licenses hundreds of popular designs and sells wholesale only, with a mix-and-match minimum purchase of $250.
4. Bedazzled by Yumi T. features handcrafted card cases decked out with colorful jewels and interesting designs. These ornate hard cases are durable and have a fan following — TV actresses have and enjoy them.
5. This see-through Gloss Business Card Holder by See Jane Work is made from clear vinyl with faux leather trim, and available in select colors. Heavy stitching on each side adds durability.
6. Loungefly features the Red Rose Tapestry ID case in printed canvas with a metal spring opening. Clips in each side secure cards and money, and a thicker case allows for more items to fit. It’s also available in different designs.