Clients are more likely to show off their new pedicures in comfortable heels and sandals. With cushions, inserts, and protectors available, stock up on shoe accessories to enhance your clients’ footwear comfort.
1. The Kiwi Smiling Feet line of shoe accessories provides invisible protection to sensitive areas of the feet. Gel strap liners prevent strappy shoes from slipping and rubbing, and heel liners improve shoe fit by preventing heels from slipping in and out.
2. Made by Pedag, the clear, self-adhesive Soft Flip ensures comfort while wearing sandals with toe posts. Washable and reusable, it acts as a cushioning pad and prevents burning in the stressed balls of the feet. Soft gel encloses the toe post, protecting skin from rubbing against it.
3. The SoleMates’ High Heeler is a discreet accessory placed on the bottom of a high heel to increase the surface area and reduce pressure. Ideal for outdoor weddings, proms, and graduations, it prevents heels from sinking into grass and sliding into cracks, and preserves the life of the shoe.
4. Foot Petals offers an assortment of high-heel solutions made with a special material to repel moisture, bacteria, and odor. These arch cushions reduce aches and create a better shoe fit, and the ball-of-foot cushions stop feet from sliding forward.
5. Designed by a podiatrist, Insolia heel inserts relieve the pain of high heels by shifting weight off the balls of feet and back onto the heels. The clear inserts restore balance and let heel-wearers return to the natural heel-toe stride. It allows women to wear their heels up to three times longer.
6. IdealHeel is a temporary high heel guard that protects the entire heel shaft from scrapes and scuffs caused by city walking. It covers up pre-existing heel damage and is removable for use on multiple pairs of shoes. Available in different colors, it can also be used to accessorize shoes.