Convenience comes in little bags. Think sanitizer, sunblock, and even hair wipes, all in disposable towelette form for portability and mess-free application. Clients ready to rush out the door will be delighted to stop in your retail area for these time-saving towelettes.
1. Blûm Naturals features cleansing towelettes that remove eye and face makeup. Designed for dry skin (with chamomile extract), combination and oily skin (with organic tea tree oil), and for exfoliating (with orange peel extract), each re-sealable hard-lid pack comes with 30 towelettes. blumnaturals.com
2. Available from Comodynes Convenient Cosmetics are disposable cosmetic towelettes. Facial peeling towelettes cleanse and exfoliate while tanning towelettes, used every four days, give an even, natural tan. Alcohol-free make-up remover towelettes are also available. www.comodynes.com
3. Jonathan Product Pocket Redo Freshen-Up Wipes were designed by renowned hairstylist Jonathan Antin to refresh and restyle hair without shampooing. The 100% vegan towelettes are individually wrapped for easy storage, and can also be used on skin. URL Unknown.
4. Shady Day Daily SPF Wipes are premoistened with water-resistant SPF 30 sunscreen for easy, mess-free application, taking the chore out of daily use. Daily Soothing Wipes soothe and refresh the skin after sun exposure. The multi-wipe packages are re-sealable. www.shadydayinc.com
5. Vanya offers facial mask sheets, selftan towelettes, and sunscreen wipes. The individually packaged facial mask sheets are leave-on sheets infused with ingredients that help revive, nourish, soften, and provide oxygen to the skin while removing impurities. URL Unknown.
6. Giovanni Cosmetics offers packs of individually wrapped, antibacterial sanitizing towelettes for convenient germ killing on the go. Perfect for travel, the glove compartment, or a purse or pocket, these towelettes are available with peppermint, lavender, and grapefruit oils. www.giovannicosmetics.com