The sun-drenched days of summer are here, and along with them, harsh UV rays. This month, we lay out an assortment of SPF products that clients can use while they enjoy the outdoors.
1. Finishing Butter — the finale of OPI’s Manicure line — is a luxurious hand moisturizer that both protects (with an SPF 15) and soothes the hands. The massage butter prevents age spots and encourages a youthful look.
2. From LCN, Sun Protect Lotion is enriched with vitamin E and aloe, and perfect for the face and hands. It has a light scent, and the SPF 25 rating is ideal for sensitive skin.
3. Sunspray Lotion by Kiss My Face has an SPF 30 that protects from both UVA and UVB rays, as well as a soothing lotion, all in a convenient spray bottle.
4. The Dry Skin Hydrator by GiGi Organics is a blend of honey, sunflower, and green tea, and it’s free of synthetic color and fragrance. With a SPF 15, this product both hydrates hands and protects them from the sun’s harmful rays.
5. The Hempz Herbal Lip Balm protects with its SPF 15, and is the perfect source of hydration, nutrients, and nourishment that lips will need this summer.
6. SkinMedica’s Solar Care Environmental Defense Sunscreen offers sporty protection against UVA and UVB rays. The caffeine and green tea extracts nicely complement the SPF 30, and it boasts a non-greasy feel.