Nail product manufacturers tell us their story in the space of a cocktail napkin.
Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Executive VP & Artistic Director of OPI
As executive VP & artistic director of OPI, aka the First Lady of Nails, I single-handedly create every OPI Nail Lacquer shade. I believe that nail color is a fashion essential and the ultimate accessory, and have set trends in the industry with that thinking. Leading fashion and beauty editors rely on my style insights and my seasonal nail lacquer choices, and I meet with them at least twice a year to share my expertise. I love color and adore fashion — and I believe I share that passion with the women around the world who embrace OPI.
Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, executive VP & artistic director of OPI
Zvi Ryzman, President of American International Industries (AII)
American International Industries is a family of personal care, men’s toiletries, and beauty brands.
We manufacture a wide variety of products, offering affordable indulgences — faux lashes, nail polish, hair removal, men’s items — readily available to everyone.
We beautify from head to toe, and it is these little extras that make the difference in a look.
I am a businessman. I am also a lecturer and an author of several books.
I surround myself with good people.
I try to listen more than I talk.
Zvi Ryzman, president of American International Industries (AII)
Tony Cuccio, President & CEO of Star Nail International
• I met my wife at the age of 12 — engaged at 19— married at 25.
• Moved from New York to California at age 25.
• Started Star Nail in 1981 with $2,000 investment in Venice Beach, Calif.
• I have traveled to 110 countries, have 400 employees globally and have sold over $90 million of nail products.
• I started Cuccio Naturalé in 1999. It has grown to be the number-one spa line in the world. My passion — teach nail technicians how to make more money.
• I love the beauty business. I still come to work every day at 5 a.m!
Tony Cuccio, president & CEO of Star Nail International