Here’s a sampling of the industry’s latest acrylic kits that continue to provide stellar nail enhancements, from classic Frenches to bold nail art.
14. The Nail Superstore’s Artisan Acrylic Professional System was developed to exceed the expectations of nails techs regardless of their experience level. The unique formula has a self-leveling application that produces bubble-free enhancements. The system includes Artisan UltiMax Sculpting Liquid, Equalizer Nail Prep, Primex Acid-Free Primer, and three sculpting powders: Baby Pink, Ultra Crystal Clear, and Brilliant White.
15. Nouveau Nail’s Advanced Retention Acrylic System is formulated with UVA and UVB inhibitors to help prevent yellowing. The Advanced Formula Acrylic Powders combine the adhesion properties of a hard polymer with the flexibility of a soft polymer. Together the liquid and powder create beautiful acrylic nails that boast superior adhesion and durability, according to the company. The system includes forms, files, an acrylic brush, application guide, and more.
16. The Attraction Acrylic System from NSI is a high-quality system that is designed to not have service breakdown and offers nine different powder options, including the new Winning White, which is a very white pigment often used for competition nails. The liquid is formulated to actually draw the powder to the brush for a smoother bead application. With proper application, this system helps prevent yellowing and lifting of acrylic enhancements.
17. Nubar’s Infinity Professional Acrylic Starter Kit has everything you need to get working on acrylics right away. The kit includes nine different powders ranging from competition-quality whites and pinks, to softer more natural looking shades, and Nubar primer, liquid monomer, cleansing solution, tips, forms, and a pure Kolinsky brush.
18. OPI’s Absolute Intro Kit is a great starter kit for high-quality acrylics. Absolute is designed to slide easily into place on the nail with a set time that puts you in control of the artistic details. The kit comes with six color powders, for classic Frenches as well as more natural shades, as well as all the other necessities for acrylic services, like cleanser, forms, monomer and more. An instructional DVD gives great coaching on how to properly apply the Absolute powders to get the best-looking and best-performing enhancements possible.