Here’s a sampling of the industry’s latest acrylic kits that continue to provide stellar nail enhancements, from classic Frenches to bold nail art.
19. Princess’ Original Acrylic System features liquid monomer and acrylic powder that is made with only the best quality ingredients and care. The low-odor liquid contains cross-linked monomers for extra strength as well as ultimate control. Additionally the acrylics have added ultraviolet stabilizers along with optical brightness to reduce fading and discoloring. Princess Acrylic Powder is triple-sifted through ultra-fine screens to obtain the smallest possible grain size, so you’re left with an extremely smooth finish that requires less filing.
20. Sheba Nails’ Porcelana Blue Acrylic Starter Kit comes in a convenient clear carrying tote and includes excellent acrylic powders that provide great coverage and application. The pink and white powders and liquid monomer are odorless so there is no harsh smell during the service and comes with a unique non-acid primer pen made for Sheba Nails.
21. Star Nail’s Nail Evolution Acrylic and Powder System provides great adhesion without the need of a primer. The advanced formula is engineered with a variation in particle size of the polymers giving a higher particle-per-square-cm. coverage on the nail place surface, which translates to better adhesion. The liquid and powder contain self-leveling properties to deliver super clarity without bubbles or a cloudy finish.
22. Supply Source’s Acrylic Starter Kit gives exceptional adhesion using a cross-linking liquid that creates tough, crack-resistant nails. The acrylics have great flexibility with added UV protections, and a self-adjusting absorption rate that results in 75% less filing. The kit includes a Duo Kolinsky Brush, Original Universal Monomer, Pure Primer, and Pink and White powder.
23. Designed to work together chemically, Young Nails’ Acrylic Resin System was created with Exact Particle Blend technology to give you flawless consistency and superior adhesion. It’s self-leveling and requires minimum filing. The low odor, non-yellowing liquid provides color, strength, and flexibility. When used with Young Nails powders, the results are consistent, smooth, and efficient.