1. Hair Feather gives you access to professional-grade, rooster feather extensions that can stand up to your clients’ daily hair routine for up to three months. Your clients can wash, curl, and flat iron the feathers. Hair Feather also carries feathers for your pet and comes with a do-it-yourself kit.
2. Original Featherlocks, Fat Featherlocks, Braider Featherlocks and Puppylocks from Condition Culture are real feathers that last up to eight weeks and can be reapplied for a lifetime. In an array of colors, Featherlocks can be skinny, fat, or short. Braided Featherlocks can be cascaded down a thin braid of hair or attached with Featherlocks’ silicone bead technology. The loop tool is sold separately and Featherlocks are for licensed salons only.
3. From Bling Strands, these Fancy Feathers are for professional use only and are not pre-bonded, allowing every customer to mix and match feathers to their liking. The feathers, which come long at 8 to 13 inches or short and fluffy at 4 to 8 inches are available with a peacock sheen. They are applied using a micro bead, pliers, and a threading hook. Bling Strands has various pliers and tools available, which are sold separately.
4. Bella Via’s feather hair extensions come with four contrasting feathers to help create a uniquely textured look. The feathers, which last about four months, are washable and can be styled and curled into your clients’ own hair. Bella Via also has feather hair charms that are attached to braided, human hair extensions. The braid lasts about two months and can also be washed and styled.
5. These hand-selected feathers from Fine Featherheads can be styled any way at up to 450 degrees, and they last about four months. Fine Featherheads works with a single farm to ensure ethical treatment of the roosters and uses mineral-based dye. The feathers are attached onto the hair using a micro link that can be clamped into place and removed for later use.
6. Donna Bella Milan’s feathers are real and come from farm-raised roosters. They are organically dyed to create fun colors and textures. The extensions last up to four months and are attached using micro beads. Clients can blow-dry, straighten, or curl their hair while wearing the feathers. Each package comes with four feathers.