As iPods, iPhones, mp3 players, and other music-listening devices have become such a vast part of our culture, they aren’t just machines anymore, but accessories as well. Give clients an excuse to jazz up their electronic style with eclectic earbuds, hand-sewn iPod armbands, and more.
1. DCI has an assortment of dainty earbuds. Pink owls, ladybugs, and frogs, plus disco balls, cupcakes, and gems are directly attached to the miniature speakers so customers can accessorize their ears while listening. Each trendy pair includes two sets of silicon tips.
2. Nexus Gadgets is a California-based online retailer specializing in useful gadgets and gifts, including the USB Panda Mu speaker and the Travel Folding Speakers.
3. Amplify your music with Sanrio’s Hello Kitty Bluetooth mini speaker and Hello Kitty mini speaker. Tiny but loud, the speakers feature Hello Kitty’s face printed on the side of their cylinder-shaped body. Also available are cute and quirky Hello Kitty earbuds.
4. Sew Posh Designs sells iPod armbands for exercising in style. The armbands, made to fit the iPhone 3 and 4 as well as the iPod Touch, also feature a front pocket to stash cash, protective padding, an adjustable armband with Velcro closure, washable material, and waterproof lining.
5. ChicBuds’ ARTS Series are earbuds designed with a rubbery flat cord to prevent knotting and bunching. They have print on the cord itself and come in three styles: Exotic Zebra, Pink Leopard, and Blue Graffiti. ChicBuds also carries rhinestone-bedecked speakers shaped like birds.
6. ModCloth.com offers “Share Some Love” Headphone Splitters. These pink heart-shaped splitters allow two sets of headphones to be used with the same device.
7. Gizmine’s Idea Dancing Animal Speakers are an adorable alternative to everyday household computer speakers. These plush stuffed animals plug into any music player. With the click of a button on their arm, they dance and move their mouths to the music.
8. Fred Flare is a one-stop shop filled with make-you-smile fashion items, including Panda earbuds by Cosa Nova Earbuds. These headphones are lovable and lightweight, making them perfect for tunes on the go.