Get creative! A handy cosmetic bag doesn’t have to be for makeup only. Help your clients establish a regular nail grooming routine, and then give them a way to carry their beauty products with them wherever they go. A small travel clutch is the perfect size for a handful of polishes.
1. Trina Bags combines bright and bold colors this season through runway-inspired patterns. The multi-functional shapes of these cosmetic bags help on-the-go women stay organized. Featured here are the classic Kelly Stripe travel valet and cosmetic box. Also available are weekenders, travel pouches, jewelry organizers, and purse kits.
2. Cotton Times produces cosmetic bags, purses, and clutches, all handmade in Hong Kong. Made with Japanese cotton fabrics, they open with a metal clasp and feature a strong metal frame that can keep the bag open during use. Mirrors can be added to the bags if requested.
3. Claflin, Thayer & Co. sells accessories and leather goods made by hand in Oakland, Calif. Let customers make a statement with their makeup using the company’s sassy leather Lip cosmetic pouch, available in red, magenta, nude, lavender, and black. Additional colors are available upon request.
4. Simply Sarah’s fabrics and leathers are inspired by patterns from around the world; most of her bags are travel compatible, designed for frequent flyers. Featured here are Simply Sarah’s square travel bag in Signature Dot and small clutch in Pink Daisy.
5. Big Buddha’s bags are animal-friendly and sturdy. Their designs change with fashion trends, offering something affordable and stylish for women of any age. The popular Jet Bag, priced at $15, has a double zipper and two separate compact compartments for better organization. It’s available in fuchsia, black, lime, orange and yellow.
6. SOHO’s new summer collections feature cosmetic bags with a Mediterranean flare. The Capri collection features aqua tones and tribal prints, while the Miami Heat collection uses animal prints and gold embellishment.
7. Stephanie Johnson makes a wide variety of cosmetic bags for travel and everyday use. Featured is the Cyprus Collection for summer 2012, comprised of eclectic multi-colored floral print in Mediterranean-inspired hues of turquoise, green, navy, and deep berry. The collection includes a makeup case, a compact brush case, a traveler, and a train case.
8. Jordani Sarreal’s compact cosmetic bags fit a handful of makeup essentials. Fully lined in cotton or polyester, they’re handmade in the U.S and machine washable. A wide assortment of bag styles and patterns is available online, as is wholesale pricing. Featured patterns: orange and cream in retro mod print and mint in art deco print.