Whether it’s an efficient shower caddy, a soap-preserving dish, or a shower cap that actually works, there are many new bathroom accessories that make daily grooming more convenient. Introduce these progressive products into your salon boutique and help clients clean up their hygiene routine.
1. Saltwater Canvas shower bags are made from fast-drying mesh and can accompany your clients right into the shower. The bags stay upright and can be hung from any faucet or handle. The inner and outer pockets hold over five bottles at once. Saltwater produces three different shower bag types that come in seven different color combinations.
2. Natural Bath and Body Shop works locally with U.S. sponge divers to bring affordable sea sponges to the market. Featured above are: Sea Sponge Back Scrubbers, Loofah Back-straps, and individual Sea Sponges. All sponges contain natural enzymes that prevent the growth of mold and last at least six months.
3. Add a sense of humor to any bathroom with Umbra’s molded rubber fish soap dish. Available in teal, pink, and lime green, its body allows for easy drainage to help extend the life span of the soap. Also featured is Umbra’s Bird Bath Shower Rings, a set of 12 metal shower curtain rings with decorative white molded birds.
4. Dry Divas’ company mission is to create quality shower caps that are also glamorous. Protecting the body of your client’s hair, the caps don’t leak or flatten. They feature a jeweled embellishment and soft laminated fabrics in all different sizes and styles and are made completely in America.
5. The Tassi is a thick headband with a wider pouch in the back to keep hair safely out of the way while users bathe, shower, sleep, or pamper or clean their faces. The Tassi is available in an array of stylish colors and prints. The popular product is made of stretch terry cloth.
6. Izola’s ceramic soap dishes are crafted in New York and each is stamped with an image consistent with Izola’s old world, nostalgic themes. Graphically appealing images accompany classic slogans such as “honesty is the best policy.”
7. Preserve your ’do with Betty Dain’s new line of shower caps. All caps are oversized to fit hair of any thickness or length and are 100% waterproof and mold-resistant. Betty Dain has two collections: Fashionista and Socialite. Fashionista is eco-friendly and features a satin trim and bow. Socialite shower caps have a terry cloth lining to absorb moisture.