Don’t wait for Father’s Day to stock your retail boutique with cool gifts for men. Make male clients more at home by giving them a place to peruse between services, and turn your salon into a hotspot for product trends. (Your female clients will thank you too.)
1. With products in stores such as Nordstrom and Sacks Fifth Avenue, Cufflinks, Inc. allows customers to make a bold and urbane fashion statement on their wrists. Cufflinks, Inc. has over 4,000 styles to choose from. Featured above are the Camera cufflinks, Functional Compass cufflinks, and the Beer Bottle Opener cufflinks.
2. Blow customers away with Sempli’s trendy Cupa-Rocks. These wine or liquor glasses — without a traditional stem — feature a rounded bottom allowing it to spin on hard surfaces. Therefore, customers can still achieve that necessary swiveling motion used to oxygenate wine or smell its aromas. Also available are Cupa-Stay Coasters, which keep the revolving glasses stationary.
3. Customers can make a statement with Grigio Design’s vintage-inspired handmade money clips. Made from nickel silver, there are two sizes available and they come in a variety of finishes from antique sterling silver-plated brass to hand-patina brass. Featured above are the Velocipede, Lioness, and Three Wise Monkeys money clips.
4. Swiss army knife manufacturer Wenger offers its sleek EvoWood 81. For customers who want to stay prepared and show their commitment to conservation, this gadget’s distinctive handle is made from sustainable, top-quality walnut. It’s compact and easily carried, yet durable enough for light outdoor use.
5. Man Lotion’s Man Stuff is a variety of bath wash, lotion, and rinse made with quality plant extracts, made with no animal testing or petroleum by-products. Designed for working men, the products soak in quickly and leave no greasy residue or lingering scent. Featured above is the popular gift set; each product can also be purchased separately.
6. Sipping Stones are sophisticated alternatives to the ice cube. Made from pure soapstone, the naturally cool cubes can be refrigerated and then dropped directly into a drink to maintain optimum temperature without diluting flavor. Crafted specifically for hard liquor, sipping stones are safe to use on glassware and do not impart any flavor.
7. Craft A Brew’s Premium Beer Brew Kits include everything needed to turn beer-loving customers into beer brewers. The kits contain all the necessary equipment along with a recipe guide and instruction manual. The company uses fresh ingredients and the same basic processes of professional craft brewers.