Many women can’t go a day without their lip balms. Small sizing, adorable designs, and affordable prices make these tubs and tubes of lip balm an easy retail item that’s perfect for a last-minute impulse buy.
1. California Mango specializes in professional hand and body care products, including cleansing, moisturizing, and exfoliating products carried in many salons. Its all-natural lip balm with sunscreen moisturizes, helps prevent chapping, and protects from weather.
2. All The Better To Kiss You With Eco Lip Balms, made by parent organic skin care company Baby Bear Shop, come in colorful vintage recyclable tins, are 100% natural, and are available in peppermint, lavender vanilla, chai mandarin, and pomegranate flavors.
3. You can distinguish body care company MOR Cosmetics’ line of products by its gorgeous packaging. The Marshmallow Lip Balm comes in a floral tin and the Lip Delight comes in Lychee Flower and a variety of other colors and flavors.
4. Juice Beauty’s products contain an organic juice base and a high dose of vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants to revitalize and protect the skin. The Organic Lip Moisturizer blends nourishing shea and cocoa butter with orange and vanilla for some super-smooth lips.
5. The personal care brand EOS offers all-natural, organic Lip Balm Smooth Sticks and Lip Balm Smooth Spheres. The balms are packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter, and jojoba oil. The paraben-free balms are available in recyclable, vibrant-colored packaging.
6. Hand-blended with high-quality ingredients, this organic lip balm is made by Amber Products, a spa products provider. Organic hemp seed and soybean oils are combined with St. Johns Wart, calendula and rosemary extract to create a light and lasting lip balm. The balms come in SPF 15.
7. Created as a solution to the founder’s sensitive skin issues, Birdy Botanicals features premium, organic skin care products. Its Lip Butter comes in stylish, round tins and lip-smacking flavors such as gooseberry, sarsaparilla, and honeydew.